Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Highlights

Here's some projects that caught my eye this past week at the link parties I participated in! Take a minute to check out these talented lady's blogs!

Homemade Ande's Mints at Topsy Turvy.

Check out these adorable Headbands at Vintage Wanna Bee! She makes headbands inspired by Disney Princesses, how cute!

And I love this Yarn Wreath at Recaptured Charm.

And this adorable scarf at Living With Punks!

I definitely need to find someone to make these pine cone fire starters for! Check them out at An Apple and a Tree!

Feel free to grab a "Featured" button on the side bar of my page!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! ~Kelly www.anappleandatree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my wreath in your collection.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR FEATURING ME!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!!!!


    MUCHO LOVE FROM NICHELLE AT http://vintagewannabee.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! I'm so glad you like them! I hope you get a chance to make them, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! Please let me know if you get a chance to make a scarf. It really is simple to whip up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome features!

    Just came over to tell you I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award.
    Come on over to pick it up!
    http://thebirdspapaya.blogspot.com/2010/11/this-is-one-fun-way-to-get-award.html

    ReplyDelete