Sunday, November 14, 2010

Egg Nog Cappuccino

What You'll Need:
Espresso 
Milk
Egg Nog
No Calorie Sweetener

Fill your mug with equal parts egg nog and milk. Leave enough room for about 2 oz. of espresso. I like to pop mine in the microwave to get it hot before steaming it (or else it takes forever to steam). 
Once your milk/egg nog is hot, brew your espresso and steam your milk/egg nog mixture. Add a pack of no calorie sweetener and the espresso, and enjoy! I added a little nutmeg on top, too. YUM!

3 comments:

  1. Umm.... delicious!!! I saw this on Tatertots and Jello and had to click through before I even added my projects, haha :) It looks so good, I'm definitely writing this one down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm...thanks for sharing. I love using eggnog as creamer, but this sounds delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks SUPER yummy! Thanks for the recipe!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete