Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Highlights: Mini Christmas Tree edition

I've been seeing so many of these cute mini Christmas Tree topiary's! Here are some projects that caught my eye this past week!



How great are these eye popping Beaded Christmas Trees at All Things Heart and Home.

And this knock off Pier One Glittery Christmas Tree at Joy Is At Home. I like it better than the Pier One version!

And last but not least, these adorable Tissue Paper Christmas Trees at Spunky Junky.

Feel free to grab a button from the right hand side of my page if you were featured!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me, this is a first!!
    --Military Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katy! Thank you so much for featuring me! You are so freaking cute ;O Come by and say hi anytime!

    Toodles~
    Halz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your feature! This is such a cute post, I love ALL of the trees!

    ReplyDelete