Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Highlights

I'm hoping to start doing a post each week about all the great projects I've been seeing in the link parties! I get so much inspiration from these other blogs, and I'd love to have a way to archive these ideas for later. At the moment, I've been bookmarking all these pages, it's not a very organized method! So here goes!

Check out this adorable burlap wreath at Scatter Sunshine.

These Milky Way Cupcakes look SOOO delicious at Everybody Loves Raymond.. and Kat!

I LOVE this ribbon mobile at Between U and Me! I have so many ideas of what I could do with this for Emma's room!

How great are these yarn wrapped letters at Let Birds Fly? I've never seen anything like them, they're so unique!

I'm definitely thinking I need to make some of these owl tag toys for the new baby! Go check them out at LoveLove!

And last but not least.. I NEED to make this for Emma! I can just imagine how cute she'd look in this up-cycled Sweater Dress from Naptime Crafters!

If you were featured, feel free to grab a "Feature" button from the right side of my page!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the burlap wreath- honestly, it's one of the easiest projects ever!!! I hope to see a picture of your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for featuring me! i'm a new follower, you're blog is great!

    -bailey k. from letbirdzfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I could spend hours looking at everyone elses linked projects every week.

    I haven't seen that ribbon mobile, and those yarn letters are AWESOME!

    Thanks for my little owl feature.

    I'm expecting a little man right after you, in February :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those owl toys! I just wanted to take this time to inform you of a giveaway that I have going on. You can visit my blog www.mylittlepumpkin808.blogspot.com to enter! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete