Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ebay listing

Alright, I closed down my boutique a few months ago, and I'm finally getting around to listing the remaining items on Ebay. This stuff has been sitting around for months, and has already been through 1 move, and possible another one soon. I just want it GONE. There's nothing wrong with it, it's not damaged. I added up what's there, and I bought it for roughly $230 from the suppliers. The starting bid is $70, buy it now for $150. There's a lot of cute stuff! So please check out my listing! Bidding ends November 2nd. If you have any questions, please message me through Ebay or leave me a comment here. I can always take more pictures in better lighting if there's something you'd like to see in better detail, just let me know!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270655914486






No comments:

Post a Comment