Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sparkle Toes!

I can't remember where I found this tip, but I love doing my toes like this! It's incredibly easy.
Choose your nail polish color and glitter color. They should be close to the same color (I've never tried contrasting colors, but who knows how it could turn out?)
Paint a base coat on your nail and wait for it to dry.
Set up a work station. You'll need either a paper plate or a sheet of paper. 
Place your foot on your work station.
One at a time, paint your nail, and sprinkle LOTS of glitter on it. Make sure to get every corner!
Pat down the glitter with your finger so it lays flat and sticks to the nail.
When all your nails are done, brush off excess glitter from your skin.
Pour excess glitter back into the container.
It's a little bit messier than a normal manicure/pedicure, but I love the results! So sparkly for summer!

4 comments:

  1. How was it doing E's? I'm thinking I might try it for P's birthday Saturday! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and sparkles make me feel magical all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute I love the glitter effect! And the last picture is sooo cute! hughs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. I'm ALL about some glitter!

    ReplyDelete